Enter your email address:

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Alex Jones Responds To Maddow's Attack: 'I'm Attracted To Mr. Maddow, And That Really Conflicts...





Alex Jones responded to Rachel Maddow's skewering of his special tornado-weather-machine-conspiracy theory on his radio show Friday by saying she looks like a man.
After noting that the media was out to get him by hounding people he went to high school with, Jones said, "Or they could just do what Mr. Maddow does, I mean Janet Reno—Janet Napolitano! I get them all confused." Jones pounded the desk in mock-frustration. "Pat from Saturday Night Live? No, no...Ron Maddow?"

"Nothing wrong with it, I mean, he's a handsome guy."

Jones then had a deep, meaningful moment. "I'm gonna be honest with everybody," he said, and after an extended pseudo-pause, "I'm attracted to Mr. Maddow, and that really conflicts my, uh...I always thought of myself as a heterosexual,but..."

"I wonder if Mr. Maddow is gonna join the Boy Scouts as a troop leader," Jones said, cracking himself up.

"I'm sorry, that's not right," he said. "I should criticize Rachel Maddow on lying to her audience."
NEWS ON BUZZ
Bookmark and Share

Popular Posts