Enter your email address:

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mother of Bombing Suspects : The FBI Were Monitoring Him before The Attacks

Mother of Bombing Suspects Maintains ‘They Were Monitoring Him,’ ‘FBI rang me before attacks’

“What happened was a terrible thing. But I know that my kids have nothing to do with this. I know it. I am mother. I know my kids,” Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told Channel 4 News in Makhachkala, Dagestan. She said that Tamerlan, who apparently died in a gunfight with police on Thursday night, was being watched by the FBI before the attacks. “They were monitoring him and I know that because I used to talk to them,” she said. “They used to come to our house, like two three times. And then my son Tamerlan used to tell me that he used to talk to them too, because they called me once and they wanted his number and then at such moments.”

Tamerlan murdered his friend brandan mess and two other people in 2011 in waltham mass. after that they had the guy by the balls. he hadda do everything they said. this is about the same time he stops boxing goes back to russia to spy for the u.s. government. he was basically a slave for the government since 2011 because they had a triple murder charge hanging over his head.They benefit because it helps them push their agenda to have armed police EVERYWHERE and fill the skys with drones,

NEWS ON BUZZ
Bookmark and Share

Popular Posts