Enter your email address:

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Was Born Free ~ Lost Indian Wisdom




Much wisdom to be learned from the Indians. Another who had a similar struggle, "So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God . The only problem with this us/them propaganda bullshit is that it deludes 7 billion unconscious,disconnected,entit­led people into accepting the reality of the uselessness of their own existence or that just because they were born,they 'deserve' to still be here.Civilization IS a cancer on life.Stop making babies and leave civilization,or kill yourself. I'm trying to take my own advice and leave it but it's really,really,really,really hard. What a clusterfuck we've gotten ourselves into.
NEWS ON BUZZ
Bookmark and Share

Popular Posts